5.23.2007

Out and About


Today is predicted to be a rather warm one. 91 degrees to be exact, so I decided to head outside early this morning to see what was going on around the yard.

You see, I've been a little obsessed with gardening and landscaping recently. Thanks to my MoM and grandma, I love to indulge in the beauty that is nature.

I'm not quite as educated as they are, but I like to think the things that I grow are just as beautiful as the things that they grow.








I don't know the 'proper' names of flowers, but when they look this beautiful, who really cares?!











Rhododendron, Phlox, Lantana, and Pansy...

3 comments:

Kylee Baumle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylee Baumle said...

Oh, the rhododendron bloomed! Sooooo pretty! And that phlox...wow. Everything is so pretty. And you'll catch up quite quickly - you're learning FAST!

I'm so glad we share this hobby/obsession. :-)

Love you!!

Muum said...

nice pics! spring is great, isn't it?