4.18.2007

Say Cheese!

Last Sunday Adam and I were watching the ABC line-up that first consisted of an hour of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and then an hour of Desperate Housewives. On each episode there was a reference to the dairy product we call...cheese. Adam and I love cheese.

When my cousin Sarah took a trip to Wisconsin a few years ago, she came back bearing the gift of cheese curds. For those of you who have had the pleasure of indulging in these little bites of 'goodness', you know that I couldn't have had just one! Those things were delicious! We HAD to find out if we could purchase this cheese online!


Upon browsing the Wisconsin Cheese Mart via the world wide web we decided to purchase five pounds of the yellow cheddar curds.

They came today...


There's only one thing left to say...YUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMY!

1 comment:

Kylee Baumle said...

Did they squeak? :-)

Wish I'd known you were ordering them. I have wanted mozzarella curds for YEARS, but can't find any. I'll have to ask your Aunt Jean if she knows where some can be purchased.