3.16.2007

Toledo Symphony


Last evening I had the pleasure of enjoying the classical sounds of the Toledo Symphony at Sauder Village in Archbold, Ohio with my co-workers. After a wonderful dinner at The Barn restaurant, we enjoyed everything from Mozart and Pachelbel to the contemporary Williams. (He writes mainly for the motion picture industry.) And yes, the Pachelbel piece WAS a rendition of Canon in D! I LOVE Canon in D. It's probably my all-time favorite classical song. Last night it brought back memories of me walking down the aisle at my wedding with my dad. Can you say emotional?!


If you ever have the opportunity to attend a Toledo Symphony event, take advantage of it! (www.toledosymphony.com) The music is so relaxing and makes you forget about life's hectic schedule for a couple of hours. I would go again in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Kylee Baumle said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert! It's wonderful, watching you grow up to enjoy the things that you used to have no interest in. And this is what makes life so fun when we have so many years to live it. If our interests didn't change, we'd get bored at age five. LOL.